Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time Flies

There are only 90 days until the birth of this baby. 90 days where did all the time go. I remember being preggo with Wyatt and thinking it was interminable until I would finally get to hold him in my arms and not my uterus. My arms ached for him. Now all I can think is slow down baby. I am antsy to meet this new little one but couldn't he/she come a little slower. The days count down so quickly. The good news is that hopefully we will be having a sono sometime this week or next week and hopefully this baby will be forthcoming with whether it is a boy or girl. If it is a boy we are screwed, we have no boy names and no ideas for anything we are liking right now as for a girl got that covered along with some clothing a my first halloween outfit, columbia jacket, and a christmas dress for next year. Thanks to mom who is 100% convinced this little one is a girl and has made no secret of her thoughts hence all the girl clothing. I would just like to know so that I can buy some clothing and pick out a name.

Wyatt is really starting to show his personality more and more this last few weeks. His language is picking up he signs more, please and eat. He also says I love you in the car after we leave the grandparents house. Just the other day when we left my mom and dad's house I swear he said "bye pretty lady see you later" to my mom. How cute is that. He loves to dance and it is so funny to watch him turn his circles and move up and down. I just love motherhood it is so much fun at all stages even when they are itty bitty and just need your snuggles.

Hopefully I will be able to post sometime in the next week or two what baby is.

No comments: