Monday, May 24, 2010

An Update and More

I keep telling myself I need to update more and I do but it is hard to find the time....what with two kiddos running about and a husband who is constantly traveling it is difficult to find the time. We are all doing well here and Aubriella is just picking things up. Just this week Wyatt is jumping around acting like his normal monkey self and I see Aubriella trying to jump it is just too cute. I thought Wyatt was a quick learner when he was younger but she surpasses him. I just love to see how my children are learning. For weeks Wyatt has struggled with identifying yellow and red and just yesterday he did. He is still big into trains some days I think he needs an intervention where that is concerned. Aubriella has no real interests in anything she will play with just about anything. Her new thing is to pick up a bag any bag it doesn't matter and to walk around the house with it and say bye bye. It is too cute.
As you can see we have been busy since our last post. I have been taking a cake decorating class and I really enjoyed it so much so that I have enrolled in course 2 so we will see how that goes. We took Wyatt to Walking with Dinosaurs and for weeks all we would hear is roarrrrr and when we would ask him to roar a little bit more quietly he would reply I am being a dinosaur.
We also had Aubriella's bday and I really was saddened by how my cake turned out and looked but hopefully if I keep up with class next years will look much better. We will see how Wyatt's bday cake turns out I think that will be the deciding factor for me. There are a few videos went went to the new zoo out in Goddard and the kids really enjoyed seeing the lemurs. Wyatt being a dinosaur and Aubriella's version of where is brella rose. She is so cute. Next week we are very excited to see Sr. Sophia Grace on Wednesday and have a bbq for her. Also I am getting ready to sell some items in a garage sale with some friends so hopefully we will make some money. Also next week Jenna will be in town and Wyatt is very excited to see her. On Friday we are taking her to the Goddard Zoo and hopefully she will enjoy it as much as our kiddos do. I will be sure to take plenty of pics of them interacting and promise not to be so long in between posts this time. Enjoy the photos and the videos!!




Good Morning World!!!


My new favorite past time taking my diaper off!!


Me and my diaper


A handsome baby boy


What she did while trying to upload pics run around naked!


Roses


Roses


Turtles


Rainbow


Baby T Rex and Walking with Dinosaurs


Watching Baby T Rex


Baby T Rex


Walking with dinosaurs free event


Checking it out


A Birthday Cake


Birthday Cake


The Cake I made


Another Shot of the Birthday Cake


The Birthday Girl


Bears Cheerleader


Opening Presents


Caleb and Aubriella


Silly Wyatt


Aubriella and her Dog


Too Cute for Words


The Lemurs at tangnyka



No comments: