Sunday, May 1, 2011

A busy month!

Well it has been a busy time. With Aubriella's birthday and easter. We have had fun with family. I included a few photos of the garden too so everyone can see how prosperous our summer bounty will be. I am so excited!! I am sad that Aurbiella's birthday cake did not turn out like I wanted but there is always next year! I went to daycare one day with the kids and had a really nice breakfast called 'Muffins with Moms' it is there little special way of celebrating mothers day. I really enjoyed myself watching the kids play and Wyatt sing with all of his friends! We are truly blessed!!




The Bountiful Garden

Tomatoes and Kale

Brussel Sprouts

One last View

Muffins with Moms at School

Muffins with Moms

On the phone

My bed when Randy is out of town

Mater Teeth

Mater Teeth

Ice Cream with Jenna

Painting ceramics with Jenna



Aubriella's Duck

Wyatt's Sneaky Snake



Jenna's Butterfly







Brelli's Birthday Dinner Homemade Pizza

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Sampling the goods

Getting Ready

Our Valentine's Day Presents


Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's with the Cousins

Dyeing Easter Eggs at Sandy's

Blue Hand

Waiting patiently for eggs to dye

The biggest kid joining in Uncle Marty

Getting ready for the egg dyeing eggstravaganza

Lauren and Zac practicing the crawl

What a sweet smile

Wagon Fun

Little Lauren

Enjoying Birthday Presents and Candy

Not sure about this face

Sneaking Cake

Not the cake I wanted but she liked it!

Play Doh Party

Nic and Sandy


Allison

No comments: