Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am an aunt x5

I just found out that at 8:21 pm I became an aunt again. I have yet to see some photos but I am excited to meet the newest addition to my family. The new niece's name is Lauren Grace and she weighed in at 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long. This is exciting. I love all of my nieces and one nephew soon to be two nephews as soon as my sis in law has her baby in April. Yes I can hardly wait until I have my next bambiner. Congrats to Melissa and David and I can't wait to meet Lauren and see her big sis Allison.

I promise in my next post that I will tell more about myself and my family and all my business I am involved in. Also I am going to be working on the format of my site and I will post some photos of my son and husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like babies