Friday, September 19, 2008

First Look see

I went to the OB on Tuesday for my first appointment. Everything looks good and that is awesome all my labs are good and I have been having morning sickness. I had a sono done of the baby and for any woman out there who has ever been sick while preggo I know you will feel my pain. Based on my LMP I would have been 10 weeks and I was estatic because the first trimester was almost over and I was counting down the days to no more vomiting in the morning. Then came the sono and bless Amy ARNP but she had to break the unfornate news to me that while baby is healthy, moving and heart is beating we are only measuring 9 weeks 4 days. I could have cried in that office. I know its not that big of a deal but when you are starting every morning in front of the toilet you can't wait for the day it will hopefully stop. Oh well tomorrow is 10 weeks and I am excited. Not only that but the mister and I are having a semi free baby weekend while we go camping.

No comments: